3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
Serves 18 |
Why buy store bought cookies, when these are so easy to make?
|1 egg |
|1 cup sugar |
|1 cup peanut butter |
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine egg, sugar and peanut butter in a mixing bowl. Stir together until smooth.
- Scoop small amount out and form into small balls. Arrange on baking sheet. (18 in total)
- Press fork on top to make crisscross pattern.
- Place baking sheet in oven and bake for 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let cool before serving.