B&R Supermarket Inc. DBA Milam’s Markets (the “Company”) is committed to maintaining robust privacy protections for its users.
For purposes of this Agreement, “Site” refers to the Company’s website, which can be accessed at www.milamsmarkets.com.
“Service” refers to the Company’s services accessed via the Site, in which users can create an account, make shopping lists, sign up for email notifications, make purchases, or submit orders for pickup at the store.
The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to the Company.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect personal and non-personal information you provide directly to us through your interactions with us in-store or online. This includes referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, IP Address, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and number of clicks, emails, mailing/home address, telephone number, name, payment information, and Tax ID numbers.
METHODS OF COLLECTION
We may collect your personal information through one or more of the following methods:
– Personal Information You Provide: We may request or give you the opportunity to provide personal information when you register as a user on our website, shop online or in our stores, sign up for or use our products or services, contact us about a prior purchase, or email, call, or otherwise communicate with us. For example, if you contact us regarding a product or service that you are interested in or concerned about, we may request that you provide personal information that will enable us to respond to your inquiry.
– Automatically Collected Personal Information: When you shop on our website or in our stores, or register for or use our services, transactional information such as the date of your purchase, registration or service usage, and, if applicable, the dollar amount or value of the transaction may be collected automatically.
– Other Information: We may obtain personal identifiable information provided by you, from third parties pertaining to services you have requested.
– Web Cookies or Similar Technologies: We may use web cookies or similar technologies to manage our website and we may collect information about your activities while on our website. We may link this information with other personal information about you.
- What Are Cookies? A cookie is a small file containing a string of characters that is sent to your computer or device when you visit a website or use an online service. The cookie then communicates with servers, ours (e.g., first-party cookies) or those of another third-party (e.g., third-party cookies) that we have authorized to place on our Sites. When you visit our Sites again, the cookie allows us to recognize your browser or device. Cookies may store unique identifiers, user preferences, and other information.
- How Long Do Cookies Last? We may use “session cookies” or “persistent cookies.” Session cookies are temporary and expire once you close your browser or once your session ends. Persistent cookies remain on your device for much longer or until you or your browser erase them. Persistent cookies have varying durations that are dependent on their expiration date. To find out more about cookies, including how to manage and delete cookies through browser settings, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- What Types Of Cookies Do We Use?
- Necessary Cookies. These cookies are necessary for you to browse the Sites and use their features, such as accessing secure areas of the Sites. Without these cookies, certain aspects of the Sites may not be available to you.
- Preferences Cookies. These cookies collect information about how you have used the Sites in the past and allow the Sites to remember the choices you have made. These cookies allow us to improve how the Sites work for you and tailor the Sites to your preferences.
- Statistics Cookies. These cookies collect information about how you use the Sites, such as which pages you most often visit on the Sites, the time you spend on the Sites, which links you click on, and any issues encountered. These cookies help us understand how visitors interact with the Sites. All information collected is aggregated and does not identify you.
- Beacons. Our Sites, and some of our email communications, may from time to time contain small electronic files known as beacons (also known as web beacons, clear GIFs, pixel tags, single-pixel GIFS) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email communication, and for other related statistical analysis. Beacons in email marketing campaigns allow us to track your responses and your interests in our content, offerings, and Sites.
The Site and the Service are not directed to anyone under the age of 13. The Site does not knowingly collect or solicit information from anyone under the age of 13 or allow anyone under the age of 13 to sign up for the Service. If we learn that we have gathered personal information from anyone under the age of 13 without the consent of a parent or guardian, we will delete that information as soon as possible. If you believe we have collected such information, please contact us at [email protected].
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
In general, the Personal Information you provide to us is used to help us communicate with you. For example, we use Personal Information to contact users in response to questions, solicit feedback from users, provide technical support, and inform users about promotional offers. We may share Personal Information with outside parties if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to meet any applicable legal process or enforceable governmental request; to enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations; address fraud, security or technical concerns; or to protect against harm to the rights, property, or safety of our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION
We take various physical, electronic, and procedural measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized disclosure or misuse. We encrypt sensitive personal information during transmission that you may provide us. However, because no data security systems are completely secure, we do not warrant that any personal information that you provide to us will be secure or safe from unauthorized access. If you provide any personal information to us, you do so at your own risk.
YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right at any time to prevent us from contacting you for marketing purposes. When we send a promotional communication to a user, the user can opt out of further promotional communications by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in each promotional e-mail. You can also indicate that you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us, such as postcards, magazines, and emails, by contacting us at [email protected] or calling 305-884-4870. To opt out of receiving our sales flyer in the mail, you must opt out of receiving all mail from Vlassis at the following link: www.save.com/mailing/delivery-options.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES