Taylor’s Ultimate Anticuchos
- 4 lbs steak(filet, NY strip or sirloin) or boneless chicken thighs cut into 1 ¼ inch cubes, or raw shrimp
- 2 yellow onions cut into 1 ¼ inch cubes
- 2 green peppers cut into 1 ¼ inch cubes
- 1 1/2 cups of Taylor’s Ultimate Peruvian-Style Garlic Sauce
- 1 tsp each salt and pepper
- Toss all the ingredients together in a covered bowl or zip-loc bag and marinate in the refrigerator for 12-24 hours or outside the refrigerator up to two hours. Assemble on skewers, alternating the meat, peppers and onions.
- Cook on the grill at high heat to a medium rare- 3-4 minutes per side for beef, 3-4 minutes per side for duck breasts and chicken, and 2 minutes per side for shrimp, basting with additional sauce when the skewers are turned. Serve with additional sauce for dipping if desired.
- This sauce is good for basting on any meat, poultry or chicken during and/or after cooking.