For the Love of Cooking!|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Grilled Chipotle Chicken and Peach Salad
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
The best summer flavors in one bowl.
|1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts|
|Salt, to taste|
|Ground black pepper, to taste|
|1 1/2 tablespoons adobo sauce|
|3 tablespoons lime juice|
|3 tablespoons olive oil|
|1 chipotle pepper|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1/2 teaspoon sugar|
|1 bag Romaine lettuce, 9 oz.|
|1/2 cup chopped red onions|
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Rinse chicken breasts under water and pat dry with paper towels. Generously sprinkle salt and pepper over the chicken and brush with 1 tablespoon adobo sauce.
- Grill chicken for about 5 minutes per side. Remove from heat and let rest until cool enough to handle. Cut the chicken into small strips. Place chicken strips into a large salad bowl.
- Remove the skin from one peach, cut in half and remove the pit. Chop the peach into chunks and place into a blender. Add lime juice, olive oil, the chipotle pepper, salt and sugar to the blender. Pulse until the ingredients are smooth and well blended. Set aside.
- Remove the skin and pit from the second peach. Chop into small pieces. Place the peach chunks into a large salad bowl with the chicken strips. Add the Romaine lettuce and red onions. Drizzle with dressing over top and toss to coat.
- Use tongs to transfer salads to serving bowls and enjoy!
|Main Ingredient:||Chicken Breast, Peach|
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Delicious Greek yogurt recipes to try at home.
If you love Greek yogurt, but want to shake things up a bit, try these amazing recipes. They're healthy, flavorful and easy to make! View Recipes >