For the Love of Cooking!|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Coconut Banana Matcha Muffins
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 |
Healthy and wholesome with a touch of sweetness.
|1 tablespoon matcha powder|
|2 cups flour|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|1/2 cup sugar|
|2 teaspoons baking powder|
|1/4 cup coconut oil|
|1 cup milk|
|2 bananas, mashed|
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|1/4 cup sweetened coconut flakes|
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Line a 12-count muffin pan with baking liners.
- Combine matcha powder, flour, salt, sugar and baking powder in a mixing bowl. Stir together well. Set aside.
- In a second mixing bowl, combine coconut oil, milk, bananas and vanilla extract. Stir together well.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredient bowl and mix together well.
- Spoon an even amount of the muffin mix into each baking liner.
- Sprinkle coconut flakes over top and place the muffin pan in the oven to bake for about 20 minutes. Test with toothpick to measure doneness.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
See Other Recipes Like This
Star Spangled Scrumptious!
Get up and celebrate this 4th of July with some seriously delicious dishes! View Recipes >
Delicious Greek yogurt recipes to try at home.
If you love Greek yogurt, but want to shake things up a bit, try these amazing recipes. They're healthy, flavorful and easy to make! View Recipes >