For the Love of Cooking!|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Bakery Style Chocolate Chip Cookies
Rate this Recipe
Serves 26 |
These cookies are second to none!
|3 cups flour|
|1 teaspoon fine sea salt|
|1 teaspoon baking soda|
|1/2 cup sugar|
|1 1/4 cups light brown sugar|
|2 sticks unsalted butter|
|2 teaspoons vanilla extract|
|2 cups semisweet chocolate morsels|
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, salt and baking soda. Toss until well mixed.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine sugar, brown sugar and butter. Use an electric mixer to beat until creamy.
- Add in the flour mixture to the sugar mixture and beat until combined.
- Add the eggs and vanilla extract to the mix and beat until combined.
- Pour in the chocolate morsels and stir together with a spoon.
- Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and set in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- Unwrap the dough and use a scoop to divide the dough into 26 balls and arrange on the baking sheets.
- Place baking sheet in the oven to bake for 11-13 minutes, until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
|Main Ingredient:||Chocolate Chips|
See Other Recipes Like This
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Easy and Flavorful Family Dinners
Putting a nutritious dinner on the table should be a struggle. Follow these simple recipes and watch your family's faces light up with delight. View Recipes >