For the Love of Cooking!|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken Sandwich
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A little sweet, a little tangy and wholly delicious!
|1/4 cup Dijon mustard|
|1/2 cup honey|
|1/2 cup apple cider vinegar|
|2/3 cup olive oil|
|2 teaspoons salt|
|4 boneless skinless chicken breasts|
|8 slices bacon, cooked|
|4 slices provolone cheese|
|4 hamburger buns|
- Combine the Dijon mustard, honey, apple cider vinegar, olive oil and salt to a mixing bowl. Whisk until well combined.
- Place the chicken breasts in a resealable container. Pour half of the honey mustard marinade over top and seal shut. Place the container in the refrigerator overnight to marinate. Cover the remaining marinade and place in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat. Remove the chicken from the container place on the grill to cook for 7 minutes per side.
- Once both sides are cooked, place a slice of provolone cheese on each chicken breast and let the cheese melt. Transfer the chicken to a platter.
- Spoon a small amount of the honey mustard on the bottom half of each bun. Place a chicken breast on top and lay 2 slices of bacon on the chicken. Drizzle any of the remaining honey mustard over the bacon and lay the top half of the bun on the bacon to complete the sandwich.
|Main Ingredient:||Chicken Breast|