For the Love of Cooking!|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Apple Pecan Sirloin Pork Chops
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Sweet, Savory and nutty, the taste trifecta!
|2 tablespoons butter|
|4 sirloin pork chops|
|2 apples, your choice, chopped|
|1/2 cup chopped pecans|
|1/4 cup packed brown sugar|
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium.
- Place pork chops into the skillet and cook for 2 minutes and then flip.
- Place the chopped apples and chopped pecans on top of the pork chops. Sprinkle brown sugar over pecans, apples and pork chops.
- Cover and cook for an additional 6 minutes.
- Transfer pork chops to serving plates. Spoon apples and pecans over top and enjoy!
|Main Ingredient:||Pork Chop|
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >