For the Love of Cooking!|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
My Recipe Box
May We Recommend
Pineapple Chicken with Spicy Orange Marinade Kabobs
My Shopping List
+ Add to Shopping List
Bake, Broil or Grill?
My Recipe Box
Beef Tips with Brown Gravy
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
Rich, tender and so yummy!
|2 lb beef tips|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1 teaspoon pepper|
|2 tablespoons olive oil|
|2 cloves garlic, minced|
|1 yellow onion, diced|
|2 cups beef broth|
|2 beef bouillon cubes|
|3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce|
|2 packets brown gravy, .87 oz each|
- Season beef tips with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Pour olive oil into a skillet and bring to medium-high heat. Sear beef tips on all sides.
- Reduce heat to low and add the garlic and yellow onion. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally until onion is tender.
- Add 1 cup beef broth, Worcestershire sauce and bouillon cubes, stir together until well combined. Place a lid on top leaving a corner open. Cook for about 2 hours, stirring occasionally until beef is very tender.
- Stir the gravy packets with the remaining 1 cup beef broth in a bowl.
- Pour the gravy mixture into the skillet and stir to combine. Raise the heat to medium to bring the gravy to a simmer. Once simmering, cook for 2-4 minutes, until gravy has thickened.
- Remove the skillet from the heat. Transfer beef tips to serving plates and enjoy!
|Main Ingredient:||Beef Tips|
See Other Recipes Like This
Treat Dad Like a King!
Show Dad how much he means to you by preparing his all-time favorite foods. View Recipes >
Pack the Perfect Picnic!
Grab your picnic basket and blanket, and get ready for a moveable feast! View Recipes >