For the Love of Cooking!|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 |
Everything you love about the classic sandwich, just smaller.
|1/2 cup mayonnaise|
|3 tablespoon relish|
|2 tablespoon bottled chili sauce|
|2 teaspoon prepared horseradish|
|1/4 teaspoon black pepper|
|1/4 teaspoon onion powder|
|1/8 teaspoon garlic powder|
|12 slider rolls|
|12 slices Provolone cheese, halved|
|1 1/2 lb thinly sliced corned beef|
|1 cup sauerkraut, drained|
|4 tablespoon butter, melted|
|1 tablespoon brown mustard|
|1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds|
|1/4 teaspoon garlic powder|
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, relish, chili sauce, horseradish, black pepper, onion powder and garlic powder. Stir together until well combined.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Arrange the bottoms of the slider bun in a rimmed baking sheet. Spread half of the Reuben sauce on the bottom buns. Place a slice of Provolone cheese on each. Top with an even amount of corned beef, sauerkraut, and then place a second slice of cheese on top. Spread the remaining sauce on the inside of the top buns. Place the top buns on the cheese.
- Stir together the melted butter, brown mustard, poppy seeds and garlic powder in a small bowl. Brush the mixture over the tops of the sliders.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake the sliders for 20 minutes, until the cheese has melted, and the buns are golden brown.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven, transfer the sliders to a platter and enjoy!
|Main Ingredient:||Corned Beef|