For the Love of Cooking!|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Marinated and Grilled Ball Tip Steaks
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Brown sugar, red wine and spices enhance the flavor of steak.
|2 tablespoons light brown sugar|
|1 tablespoon tomato paste|
|2 tablespoons minced garlic|
|2 teaspoons garlic powder|
|1 teaspoon onion powder|
|1 teaspoon dried thyme|
|2 teaspoons kosher salt|
|1 teaspoon black pepper|
|1/2 cup red wine|
|4 ball tip steaks|
- Set steaks in a glass dish.
- In a bowl, mix together all marinade ingredients (brown sugar through red wine). Pour marinade over steaks; let sit 1 to 2 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Remove steaks from marinade; pat dry with paper towels. Set steaks on grill; cook 3 to 5 minutes per side for medium-rare or until desired doneness is reached.
- Remove steaks from grill; let cool for 5 minutes before serving.