For the Love of Cooking!|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
My Recipe Box
May We Recommend
Greek Pita Pizzas
My Shopping List
+ Add to Shopping List
Bake, Broil or Grill?
My Recipe Box
Dry Rub Beef Barbacoa
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 |
Full flavored and grilled to perfection.
|3 lb boneless beef chuck roast|
|1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder|
|2 teaspoons seasoned salt|
|1 1/2 teaspoons ground black pepper|
|1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder|
|1 1/2 teaspoons cayenne pepper|
|1 teaspoon ground cumin|
|1 tablespoon oregano|
- Place damp hickory wood charcoal in your smoker. Heat the inside of the smoker to 200° F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cayenne pepper, black pepper, cumin, oregano, chili powder, seasoned salt. Stir together until evenly mixed.
- Place chuck roast in the seasoned mixing bowl, coat beef evenly.
- Place beef in the smoker for 1 1/2 hours. Turn the beef every 30 minutes. The edges should become dark once cooked.
- Remove beef from smoker, place in a roasting pan, cover with aluminum foil.
- Heat oven to 325° F.
- Place roasting pan in the oven, cook for 1 1/2 hours, meat should be very tender.
- Shred meat with forks before serving.
|Main Ingredient:||Beef Roast|
See Other Recipes Like This
Treat Dad Like a King!
Show Dad how much he means to you by preparing his all-time favorite foods. View Recipes >
Pack the Perfect Picnic!
Grab your picnic basket and blanket, and get ready for a moveable feast! View Recipes >