For the Love of Cooking!|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Festive Pumpkin Waffles
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
This tasty breakfast recipe is perfect for Autumn mornings.
|1 2/3 cups milk|
|2 tablespoons baking powder|
|1/2 cup brown sugar|
|1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted|
|2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice|
|3 cups flour|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1 teaspoon baking soda|
|2 cups unsweetened pumpkin puree|
|Whipped cream, for serving|
|Syrup, for serving|
- Heat the waffle iron.
- Combine, pumpkin spice, salt, flour, baking soda and baking powder in a mixing bowl, mix well.
- In another mixing bowl, whisk pumpkin puree, butter, brown sugar, milk and eggs.
- Combine wet ingredients with dry ingredients, mix well.
- Pour small amount of batter onto waffle iron, close lid. Bake 3-4 minutes. Repeat process until batter is used up.
- Serve with warm syrup and whipped cream.
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >
Prepare a Special Meal for Your Sweetheart
Worried about Valentine's Day dinner? Are you making your sweetheart a special dinner? What will you make? Here are a few recipe ideas to get you started. From main courses to a dessert and cocktail. View Recipes >