For the Love of Cooking!|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Red Velvet Holiday Cookies
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 |
A festive and tasty way to enjoy the holidays.
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|1 box red velvet cake mix|
|2 tablespoons flour|
|1/2 cup canola oil|
|1/2 cup white chocolate chips|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix together flour and cake mix. Whisk until smooth.
- Add in vanilla extract, eggs and eggs to mix. Mix until smooth. Gently stir in white chocolate chips into mix.
- Pour powdered sugar into a small bowl.
- Scoop out 1 tablespoon of dough, place in powdered sugar. Roll dough into a ball, dip back in powered sugar until completely coated. Place dough on baking sheet. Repeat process until all dough is gone.
- Place baking sheet into oven, bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove cookies from oven and let cookies fully cool.
- Serve and enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Delicious recipes for the afternoon
Who said brown bag lunches have to be a sandwich and apple? View Recipes >