For the Love of Cooking!|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Greek Pita Pizzas
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Shake up the everyday pizza with this tasty recipe.
|2 whole pita breads|
|2 tablespoons olive oil|
|1/4 cup stuffed green olives, sliced|
|1/4 cup Kalamata olives, sliced|
|2 teaspoons red wine vinegar|
|1 clove garlic, minced|
|1/2 teaspoon oregano|
|1/4 teaspoon basil|
|Ground black pepper, to taste|
|1/4 cup spinach, torn|
|1/3 cup feta cheese, crumbled|
|1 plum tomato, seeded and chopped|
|1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese|
- Brush the pitas with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and place on a baking sheet.
- Place under a broiler for about 2 minutes.
- Combine the olives, vinegar, garlic, oregano, basil, pepper and remaining oil in a bowl.
- Spread over the pitas and top with the spinach, feta cheese, tomato and Parmesan cheese.
- Broil 3 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >