For the Love of Cooking!|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Pineapple and Pepper Pork Stew
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Sweet, tangy and all together tasty.
|4 pork chops, chopped|
|3 carrots, sliced|
|1/2 cup chicken broth|
|3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce|
|1 can pineapple chunks, drained and juice reserved, 8 oz.|
|1 tablespoon cornstarch|
|1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced|
|1 tablespoon cooking oil|
- Pour cooking oil into a skillet and bring to medium-high heat. Once hot, add pork and brown on all sides.
- Combine pork, carrots, broth and teriyaki in a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Combine reserved pineapple juice with cornstarch in a mixing bowl. Stir into crock pot.
- Add pineapple and green bell pepper. Cover and cook on high for 15 minutes, until bubbly and thickened.
|Cooking Method:||Skillet, Slow Cooker|
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >