For the Love of Cooking!|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
My Recipe Box
May We Recommend
Simple Cranberry Apple Crisp
My Shopping List
+ Add to Shopping List
Bake, Broil or Grill?
My Recipe Box
Peach and Brown Sugar Oatmeal Muffins
Rate this Recipe
Serves 10 |
Combining two amazing flavors into one delicious breakfast item.
|1 stick unsalted butter, (melted and cooled)|
|1/2 cup brown sugar|
|1 cup chopped peaches|
|1 tablespoon ground cinnamon|
|1 cup flour|
|1 cup sour cream|
|1 cup rolled oats|
|1 beaten egg|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1/4 cup sugar|
|2 teaspoons baking powder|
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Place paper liners in muffin tin.
- Combine cinnamon and sugar in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine baking powder, flour, salt, rolled oats and brown sugar.
- In a third bowl, whisk together the egg, butter and sour cream. Pour egg mixture into rolled oats bowl. Mix together very well. Add chopped peaches and toss gently.
- Spoon batter into muffin tin. Sprinkle cinnamon sugar mix over the top of each muffin.
- Place muffin tin into oven. Bake 16-18 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool before serving.
See Other Recipes Like This
Treat Dad Like a King!
Show Dad how much he means to you by preparing his all-time favorite foods. View Recipes >
Pack the Perfect Picnic!
Grab your picnic basket and blanket, and get ready for a moveable feast! View Recipes >