For the Love of Cooking!|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
My Recipe Box
May We Recommend
Crispy Rice and Bean Burrito
My Shopping List
+ Add to Shopping List
Bake, Broil or Grill?
My Recipe Box
No-Bake Pumpkin Pie
Rate this Recipe
Serves 1 pie |
Add this delicious, vegan dessert to your cookbook.
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1/3 cup walnuts|
|2 tablespoons vegan butter, more for greasing baking dish|
|2 tablespoons brown sugar|
|1/2 cup rolled oats|
|1/2 cup virgin coconut oil|
|1/2 cup walnuts, (crushed, more for topping)|
|1/4 cup almond milk|
|1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice|
|1/4 cup brown sugar|
|15 oz unsweetened pumpkin puree|
|3/4 teaspoon salt|
|1/3 cup agave syrup|
- Make crust by combining 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/3 cup walnuts, vegan butter, 2 tablespoons brown sugar and rolled oats in a food processor.
- Grease a baking dish with vegan butter. Transfer dough to baking dish and press in firmly.
- Combine walnuts, almond milk, pumpkin pie spice, brown sugar, pumpkin puree, salt and agave syrup in the food processor on medium speed. Blend ingredients until smooth. After smooth, add coconut oil and reduce to low speed. Blend until silky smooth. Add seasonings to taste.
- Pour pie filling into piecrust. Place in refrigerator and chill until pie is firm.
- Remove from fridge, top with extra walnuts and enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Slow Cooked, Savory Dishes For A Relaxing Day
Hearty, rich and flavorful, that's what makes comfort food the best. Everything that's delicious collected one one place. View Recipes >