For the Love of Cooking!|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Tilapia Fish Tacos
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
The tastiest homemade fish taco.
|1/2 cup salsa|
|1/2 cup tartar sauce|
|1 tablespoon ground cumin|
|1/2 cup seafood fry mix|
|4 tilapia fillets, cut into bite size pieces|
|4 taco shells|
- In a small bowl, stir together salsa and tartar sauce. Cover with plastic wrap then refrigerate until ready to use.
- In a shallow dish, stir together cumin and seafood fry mix.
- Moisten tilapia pieces with water; shake off excess. Coat tilapia pieces, several at a time, in fry mixture. Let stand about 5 minutes.
- Add oil to a large, heavy skillet, filling no more than 1/3 full.
- Heat over medium heat. Fry tilapia pieces, several at a time, until golden brown and fish flakes easily with a fork, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Turn fish once during cooking time. Drain cooked tilapia on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Evenly divide tilapia among warmed tortillas. Serve with tartar-salsa.
See Other Recipes Like This
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
Easy and Flavorful Family Dinners
Putting a nutritious dinner on the table should be a struggle. Follow these simple recipes and watch your family's faces light up with delight. View Recipes >