For the Love of Cooking!|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Gluten Free Chipotle Bacon Sliders
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
Small size, huge flavor.
|4 strips bacon, cooked and chopped|
|3 tablespoons coconut oil|
|1/2 teaspoon sea salt, more to taste|
|1 yellow onion, sliced into thin rounds|
|1/2 teaspoon chipotle chili powder|
|2 tablespoons lime juice|
|1 lb ground beef|
|1 teaspoon cumin powder|
|Fresh vegetables, optional, for garnish|
|Gluten-free slider buns|
- Place 2 tablespoons of coconut oil in a medium pan. Bring to medium heat. Once hot, add onions and saute until golden brown, about 20-25 minutes.
- As onions are cooking, mash together 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, avocado and lime juice in a small bowl. Set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine chopped bacon, chipotle chili powder, ground beef and cumin powder. Season with sea salt. Once combined, form into 8 small patties.
- In a separate pan, add 1 tablespoon coconut oil and bring to medium-high heat. Once hot, cook patties for 5 minutes per side.
- Place cooked patties on slider buns. Top patties with onions, avocado mix and fresh vegetables.
|Course:||Dinner, lunch, snack|
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >