For the Love of Cooking!|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Pork and Pineapple Tacos
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
You’ve never had tacos like these before.
|4 cloves garlic, (finely minced)|
|3 tablespoons diced pineapple|
|2 lb pork tenderloin, (trimmed and cubed)|
|2 teaspoons chili powder|
|Ground black pepper, (to taste)|
|1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper|
|Salt, (to taste)|
|2 tablespoons chopped cilantro|
|1/4 cup pineapple juice|
|1 teaspoon ground cumin|
|1 tablespoon cooking oil|
|Tortillas, (corn or flour)|
- Pour oil into a large skillet. Bring to medium heat.
- Season pork with salt and pepper. Place pork in the hot skillet. Cook until golden brown.
- Sprinkle chili powder, cumin, garlic and cayenne over pork. Stir together and cook for two minutes.
- Pour pineapple juice into skillet. Cook for 8 minutes.
- Sprinkle cilantro into skillet. Stir together.
- Spoon mixture into tortillas and enjoy.
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >