For the Love of Cooking!|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Marinated Roast Turkey
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
The tastiest way to enjoy turkey breast.
|5 lb boneless turkey breast|
|2 yellow onions, thinly sliced|
|For the Marinade:|
|4 cloves garlic, minced|
|3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice|
|1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger|
|1 tablespoon sesame oil|
|1 tablespoon vegetable oil|
|1 tablespoon soy sauce|
- To prepare marinade, in a small bowl, combine garlic, lemon juice, ginger, sesame oil, vegetable oil, and soy sauce. Mix well.
- Gently loosen skin of turkey. Rub some marinade underneath skin; rub remaining marinade over skin. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spread onions over bottom of a large baking dish. Place turkey on top of onions.
- Roast turkey, basting with pan juices every 15 minutes, until an instant-read thermometer inserted in the thickest part of meat registers 170 degrees F., about 1 hour and 45 minutes.
- Place turkey on a carving board; let stand for 5 minutes. Carve turkey and remove skin. Place slices on serving plates. Spoon onions over slices. Serve immediately.
|Main Ingredient:||Turkey Breast|
See Other Recipes Like This
Star Spangled Scrumptious!
Get up and celebrate this 4th of July with some seriously delicious dishes! View Recipes >
Delicious Greek yogurt recipes to try at home.
If you love Greek yogurt, but want to shake things up a bit, try these amazing recipes. They're healthy, flavorful and easy to make! View Recipes >