For the Love of Cooking!|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Chocolate Lovers Brownies
Rate this Recipe
Serves 18 |
Who can resist triple chocolate brownies?
|3 sticks unsalted butter|
|12 oz dark chocolate morsels|
|1/2 cup white chocolate morsels|
|1/2 cup semisweet chocolate morsels|
|1 3/4 cups sugar|
|1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract|
|1 1/2 cups flour|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|2 teaspoons powdered sugar, for garnish|
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Line a large baking tin with parchment paper.
- Melt the butter and dark chocolate together in a large pan over low heat.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs together with sugar and vanilla extract.
- Allow the chocolate mixture to cool, then add the egg/sugar mixture and beat well.
- Fold in flour and salt and stir in the white chocolate and semisweet chocolate. Beat to combine then pour the mixture into baking tin.
- Place in oven and bake for about 25 minutes. The top should be a paler brown and a little flaky.
- Remove from oven, allow to cool. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, cut into squares and serve.
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >