For the Love of Cooking!|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Crustless Pumpkin Pie
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
Gluten free and absolutely delicious!
|3/4 cup packed brown sugar|
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|1 can pumpkin puree, 15 oz.|
|1 teaspoon ground cinnamon|
|1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg|
|1 cup heavy cream|
|1/2 teaspoon kosher salt|
|1/2 teaspoon ground cloves|
|1/2 teaspoon ground ginger|
- Preheat oven to 325° F. Grease a pie tin with cooking spray.
- Whisk together brown sugar, vanilla extract, pumpkin puree, cinnamon, nutmeg. Heavy cream, kosher salt, cloves ginger and eggs in a mixing bowl.
- Pour mixture into pie tin and smooth over the top.
- Place pie in oven and bake for 1 hour. Turn oven off and prop oven door open with a wooden spoon. Let pie sit in oven for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and place pie in the refrigerator. Cool for at least 4 hours or overnight.
|Main Ingredient:||Pumpkin Puree|
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >