For the Love of Cooking!|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Dr. Pepper Peanut Brittle
Rate this Recipe
Serves 24 |
Sure to become the go-to peanut brittle recipe.
|1/4 cup Dr. Pepper soda|
|2 cups roasted peanuts|
|1 1/4 cups sugar|
|1 1/2 sticks butter|
|1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper|
|1 1/2 teaspoons salt|
|1/2 teaspoon baking soda|
- Cover baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stir together sugar, butter, salt, cayenne, Dr. Pepper and peanuts in a large bowl. Transfer to a large pot.
- Turn stovetop to medium heat and bring pot to a boil.
- After boiling, remove from heat and pour in baking soda. Stir together.
- Spread mixture on baking sheet and flatten with spatula.
- Let cool on baking sheet for at least one hour. Break into pieces and enjoy.
See Other Recipes Like This
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Easy and Flavorful Family Dinners
Putting a nutritious dinner on the table should be a struggle. Follow these simple recipes and watch your family's faces light up with delight. View Recipes >