For the Love of Cooking!|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Tomato and Basil Bruschetta
Rate this Recipe
Serves 36 |
The go-to for Italian dinners.
|1 French baguette loaf|
|4 cloves garlic, minced|
|4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus 1 teaspoon|
|6 Roma tomatoes, cored and diced|
|5 fresh basi lleaves, chopped|
|Salt, to taste|
|Ground black pepper, to taste|
- Cut baguette into 36 slices.
- Preheat oven to 450° F. Line a rimmed pan with aluminum foil.
- Brush 4 tablespoons of olive oil on both sides of sliced bread. Arrange slices on the pan.
- Place pan in oven and toast bread for about 5 minutes. Edges should be lightly browned.
- Combine tomatoes, garlic, basil, and 1 teaspoon olive oil in a mixing bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Lightly toss until ingredients are well incorporated.
- Spoon tomato mixture onto toasted bread and serve.
|Main Ingredient:||French Baguette|
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >