For the Love of Cooking!|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge
Rate this Recipe
Serves 24 |
A peanut butter and chocolate masterpiece.
|1/2 cup heavy cream|
|2 cans sweetened condensed milk, 14 oz. each|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|2 packages peanut butter chips, 12 oz. each|
|2 packages semi-sweet chocolate chips, 12 oz. each|
|2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract|
- Line a large baking pan with parchment paper. Extend parchment paper over edges.
- Combine 1/4 cup heavy cream, 1 can of condensed milk, 1/4 teaspoon salt and peanut butter chips in a saucepan. Set to low heat. Stirring frequently until peanut butter chips are melted. Remove from heat, add in 1 teaspoon vanilla extract. Stir until combined.
- In a separate saucepan, combine remaining heavy cream, condensed milk and salt with chocolate chips. Set to low heat. Stirring frequently until chocolate chips are melted. Remove from heat, add in 1 teaspoon vanilla extract. Stir until combined.
- Pour melted peanut butter mix into the baking pan. Pour melted chocolate chip mix over the peanut butter. Use a spatula to swirl peanut and chocolate together.
- Place in the refrigerator to cool for 2 hours.
- Remove from the refrigerator once firm. Lift the fudge and parchment paper out of the baking pan. Cut into squares and enjoy.
|Main Ingredient:||Chocolate Chips, Peanut Butter Chips|
See Other Recipes Like This
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >