For the Love of Cooking!|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Grilled Teriyaki King Salmon
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
|3 Tbsp. oil|
|3 Tbsp. soy sauce|
|1/4 cup brown sugar|
|2 Tbsp. fresh ginger, minced|
|2 Tbsp. fresh garlic, minced|
|4 4 to 6 oz. each Alaskan king salmon fillets|
|1 12" x 18"sheet heavy duty aluminum foil|
- Combine oil, soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger and garlic in a shallow baking dish.
- Set salmon fillets in dish; turn fillets several times, to coat.
- Place the baking dish in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill for medium hot heat.
- Carefully place foil sheet on grill rack.
- Remove fillets from marinade and cook on the foil sheet for 6 to 12 minutes total, or until meat flakes easily and is evenly colored. Turn fillets once during cooking time. Do not overcook.
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >