For the Love of Cooking!|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Four Cheese Baked Pasta
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
A cheese-lovers dream come true.
|16 oz ziti noodles|
|10 oz Alfredo sauce|
|8 oz sour cream|
|2 eggs, lightly beaten|
|1 sprig parsley, chopped|
|15 oz ricotta cheese|
|1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese|
|1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Cook ziti noodles until tender, drain water and place back in pot.
- Combine Alfredo sauce and sour cream in a bowl, pour sauce mix over ziti and stir together.
- Place half of the sauced ziti in a large baking dish.
- In a separate bowl, combine eggs, parsley, ricotta and parmesan cheeses. Pour cheese mixture into baking dish, coating evenly.
- Spoon in remaining ziti over cheese mixture. Sprinkle Mozzarella over ziti.
- Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, cut into 8 slices and enjoy!
|Main Ingredient:||Pasta, Cheese|
See Other Recipes Like This
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Easy and Flavorful Family Dinners
Putting a nutritious dinner on the table should be a struggle. Follow these simple recipes and watch your family's faces light up with delight. View Recipes >