For the Love of Cooking!|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Chocolate Toffee Shortbread Squares
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 |
Rich and sweet with a hint of nutty goodness.
|1 cup butter|
|1/2 cup brown sugar|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|2 cups flour|
|1 package semi-sweet chocolate chips, 12 oz.|
|1 cup toffee chips|
|1 cup chopped peanuts|
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease a large baking pan with cooking spray.
- Mix together butter, brown sugar and salt in mixing bowl until fluffy. Add in flour to the mix and stir until well combined.
- Pour batter into the baking pan. Gently press batter into corners and smooth out the top.
- Place baking sheet into the oven and bake for 20 minutes, until lightly browned. Remove baking pan from the oven and sprinkle chocolate chips over the top. Allow to sit for 3 minutes. Use a spatula to spread the melted chocolate chips.
- Sprinkle toffee chips chopped peanuts over top. Allow to cool completely and then cut into 12 squares.
|Main Ingredient:||Chocolate Chips, Toffee Chips|
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >