For the Love of Cooking!|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Easy Chicken Rigatoni
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A delectable dinner in under 30 minutes.
|1/4 cup olive oil|
|1/2 tablespoon crushed red pepper|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper|
|1 tablespoon minced garlic|
|1 lb chicken breast|
|1 cup marinara sauce|
|3/4 cup Alfredo sauce|
|2 tablespoons butter|
|1 lb rigatoni pasta|
|Grated parmesan cheese, for topping|
- Fill a pot with water and bring to a boil. Add rigatoni pasta, cook according to package directions.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add crushed red pepper, salt, pepper and garlic, saute until garlic is caramelized.
- Add chicken breast to the skillet, coat chicken with seasonings. Cook for 4-5 minutes per side. Add marinara and Alfredo sauce, stir to combine. Bring to a simmer. Cook for about 5 minutes. Add butter, stir to combine.
- Add the cooked noodles to the skillet, stir to coat evenly.
- Garnish with parmesan cheese and enjoy!
|Main Ingredient:||Chicken Breast, Pasta|
|Cooking Method:||Boil, Stovetop|