For the Love of Cooking!|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Easy Chicken Rigatoni
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A delectable dinner in under 30 minutes.
|1/4 cup olive oil|
|1/2 tablespoon crushed red pepper|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper|
|1 tablespoon minced garlic|
|1 lb chicken breast|
|1 cup marinara sauce|
|3/4 cup Alfredo sauce|
|2 tablespoons butter|
|1 lb rigatoni pasta|
|Grated parmesan cheese, for topping|
- Fill a pot with water and bring to a boil. Add rigatoni pasta, cook according to package directions.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add crushed red pepper, salt, pepper and garlic, saute until garlic is caramelized.
- Add chicken breast to the skillet, coat chicken with seasonings. Cook for 4-5 minutes per side. Add marinara and Alfredo sauce, stir to combine. Bring to a simmer. Cook for about 5 minutes. Add butter, stir to combine.
- Add the cooked noodles to the skillet, stir to coat evenly.
- Garnish with parmesan cheese and enjoy!
|Main Ingredient:||Chicken Breast, Pasta|
|Cooking Method:||Boil, Stovetop|
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >