For the Love of Cooking!|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
My Recipe Box
May We Recommend
Broccoli and Potato Soup
My Shopping List
+ Add to Shopping List
Bake, Broil or Grill?
My Recipe Box
Steak Street Tacos with Spicy Salsa
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 |
Small size with big flavor!
|1 1/2 lb beef flat iron steak|
|1/2 cup Italian dressing|
|1/4 cup lime juice|
|1 tablespoon honey|
|1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin|
|1 teaspoon chili powder|
|12 street taco tortillas, warmed|
|1 package shredded Mexican cheese blend, 8 oz.|
|Spicy salsa, for garnish|
- Combine Italian dressing, lime juice, honey, ground cumin and chili powder in a mixing bowl.
- Cut steak into cubes. Place steak in a resealable bag and pour marinade over top. Close bag and let marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Remove beef from marinade and discard the marinade.
- Heat pan to medium heat. Add half of the beef and cook for about 2 minutes, until beef is no longer pink. Repeat with remaining steak.
- Evenly divide steak among the tortillas. Top with spicy salsa and shredded cheese.
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Slow Cooked, Savory Dishes For A Relaxing Day
Hearty, rich and flavorful, that's what makes comfort food the best. Everything that's delicious collected one one place. View Recipes >