For the Love of Cooking!|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
The Tastiest Veggie Burger
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
Healthy, flavorful and easy to make. Hands down the best veggie burger around.
|1 cup brown rice, cooked|
|1 tablespoon olive oil|
|1/2 onion, diced|
|1 package ground beef style veggie patty|
|Worcestershire sauce, to taste|
|6 hamburger buns|
|Garnishes, your preference|
|Condiments, your preference|
- Juice beet, discard juice and keep pulp.
- Combine beet pulp, veggie patty, onion and rice in a mixing bowl. Mix together very well.
- Form mixture into six patties.
- Shake a few drops of Worcestershire sauce on each patty.
- Pour olive oil in a pan, heat to medium. Once pan is hot, fry patties individually. Add more oil when needed.
- Place veggie patties on hamburger buns, use garnishes and condiments to liking.
See Other Recipes Like This
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
Easy and Flavorful Family Dinners
Putting a nutritious dinner on the table should be a struggle. Follow these simple recipes and watch your family's faces light up with delight. View Recipes >