For the Love of Cooking!|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Garlic and Lemon Linguine Shrimp Scampi
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
Rich and oh so delicious!
|4 cloves garlic, minced|
|Zest of lemon|
|1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes|
|4 tablespoons unsalted butter|
|1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper|
|1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined|
|1/4 cup lemon juice|
|3/4 lb linguine|
|1 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt|
|2 tablespoons olive oil|
|1/4 lemon, sliced thin, halved|
|3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley|
- Fill pot with water. Bring pot to a boil. Add linguine and cook until pasta is tender. Drain water and return pasta to the pot.
- As pasta is cooking, bring saute pan to medium heat. Melt butter then add olive oil.
- Add minced garlic, saute for 1 minute.
- Add shrimp to pan, season with salt and pepper. Cook shrimp until it turns pink, flip and cook other side. Once shrimp is pink, use tongs to remove from heat.
- Add lemon juice, red pepper flakes, lemon zest, lemon slices and parsley to saute pan. Stir ingredients together.
- Pour saute pan ingredients into linguine pasta, toss together.
- Spoon seasoned pasta onto serving plates, top with shrimp.
|Main Ingredient:||Shrimp, Pasta|
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >