For the Love of Cooking!|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 |
Small in size, big in flavor!
|1 package King's Hawaiian rolls|
|7 tablespoons butter|
|3/4 cup buffalo sauce|
|1 lb cooked chicken, shredded|
|2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese|
|2/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese|
|1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles|
|2 1/2 tablespoons ranch dressing seasoning|
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Grease a large baking pan with cooking spray.
- Slice the rolls in half horizontally. Keep the rolls attached to each other. Place the bottom half of the rolls in the baking pan.
- Melt 3 tablespoons of butter in a bowl. Pour buffalo sauce into the melted butter, stir to combine.
- Add the chicken to the buffalo sauce mixture and toss to coat. Spread the chicken evenly on the bottom half of the rolls in the baking pan. Sprinkle cheddar cheese, mozzarella and blue cheese crumbles over the chicken. Place the top half of the rolls on top on the sandwiches.
- Melt the remaining butter. Add ranch seasoning to melted butter and stir to combine. Brush over the top of the rolls.
- Cover with foil and bake for 10-12 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for an additional 3-5 minutes or until the tops of the rolls are browned.
- Slice into 12 sandwiches and enjoy!